Moments of Time

February 5, 1999

A shy 16 year old girl scared to death. Embarking on a time in her life where nothing would ever be the same, but merely magnified beyond words. 

You were quiet, still, breathtaking. Big, brown, beautiful eyes stared back at me. I couldn't take my eyes off of you. A life, a real human being, she was mine. That day I gave you my middle name and also my heart, forever.


Today you are still quiet, still, and breathtaking. Those big, brown, beautiful eyes still melt my heart and I never will take my eyes off of you. The time you bless us with is the most precious gift one can receive, thank you! 

When you were just Four or Five you loved playing with your "doctor kit". Everyone was a patient and you were the doctor of the house. My favorite phrase may forever be, "Mama, let me hear your heart beep". My heart will always "beep" to the sound of yours. I know you will one day pursue your goals and dreams and will make a fine nurse.





February 5, 2016

A quiet, still, and breathtaking young lady sleeps peacefully beside me as I type. She has an amazing heart and soul and is loved beyond words. I think she needs to get out the doctor kit and check my heart "beep". It's contracting tighter and tighter as the years pass by.

We love you baby girl, Happy 17th Birthday!


Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss