It's Almost ....

It's almost . . . HARVEST TIME!

For the Wheat Crop



 





Luke Bryan can sing it far better than I can say it!



I am getting a little ahead of myself with the harvest time song though.  They just completed peanut planting and have started with cotton.  If it is the Lord's will, I'll get to show you pictures when those are ready for harvest too!

While we're on the farm subject our middle farmer, Lockwood, will graduate Kindergarten next week.  He is very excited that he gets to be "Old McDonald" and ride on the school tractor in their play.

Comments

  1. Great pictures, Wendy. I think the wheat is so pretty, both when it is green and fresh and when it is ready for harvest... beautiful! Are you ready for next week? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am. I know the kids sure are!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss