Shoe saga continued . . .

Back here  I tried to fix the shoe saga. It worked until our sweet puppy came along and chewed up all the shoes. (sung to tune of itsy bitsy spider and it sounds better!)



A couple months ago I purchased the HEMNES shoe cabinet from Ikea online. I say online to clarify that we are a 4-5 hour drive from an Ikea which is probably a good thing. I finally put it together last night and I am giddy with excitement.




It's clean lines and slim design fit perfect in our space. Our house is very open so I needed something that would look nice off the door we use which is in the Dining Room. The site said it would fit 8 pairs of shoes. If you're using for adult shoes that would be accurate, but this will serve mainly for the boys and one drawer is designated for Doug's church shoes.




It also boasts another spot for some pretties!


Goodbye shoe basket!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss