Fabric-licious!

If you've visited our house you would notice we do not currently have any curtains/drapes.

Reason #1- when we moved in that was the least of my worries!
Reason #2 - with needing 108"  in length you don't just buy from the store. . .
Reason #3 - sometimes (most times) I get this great picture in my head of what I really want and then when shopping for it can't find it.  You know how that goes.
Reason #4 - fabric is quite expensive!! (main reason)

So about six or seven months ago I started my fabric search.  I started with our master bedroom because I thought it would be the easiest. Doug says it's trouble when I use the term "I thought" or "I think", but it usually works out in the end!



These along with any other fabric I choose is 100% cotton!  We recently switched to an all cotton bedspread also.  What things cotton are in your home or do you know??

Once complete I'll show you our freshened Master Bedroom.

Comments

  1. Love your fabric choices! I love how curtains can cozy up a room. Can't wait to see them up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss