At a Loss

Even been at a loss for ... words ... time ... opportunities ... someone?

Though all the above is true for me I can say there is a difference between being at a loss and being lost. 

My heart is heavy today thinking about the loss of Emanuel.  My prayers are with his precious family, his sweet friends, and the students and faculty at Patrick Henry Academy.  His courageous fight is a true testimony of his Faith in our Lord and Savior.  He was never LOST, and because of that he is now rejoicing in heaven.

Do you trust enough in God that you too may join him one day?  I am at a loss, but never lost of the path he has chosen for me.



The smile that stole the hearts of many!




PHA's homecoming was dedicated to Emanuel
"Fight For #21!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss