Christmas Cheer

Just dropping in to share our minimal Christmas décor. I didn't ever get around to decorating our exterior or putting up the upstairs tree.  But I love all the red hues in our main living space!






Love using these old windows to display our Christmas Cards! It was even warm enough that I did not have to move them for fire building (yet).





We use the Santa bucket to put cards without pictures. Not that we like ones with pictures more! I love Christmas Cards so I save them from year to year and enjoy reminiscing.


I helped the kids make this 3 or 4 years ago and I will treasure forever!!!

How blessed are we to have received the greatest gift ever given!  





These little elves bring so much joy to our boys! Zach is on the left and Sara was a new addition this year. Here they are counting down the days!




Merry Christmas from our home to yours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss