Halloween Happenings

We had a low key Halloween season this year. By that I mean we didn't carve pumpkins or put out any decorations.  Emerson asked me several times when would we decorate but I never got the motivation.  The scrooge of Halloween right here I tell ya!

I did manage to have a few friends over for pumpkin painting and now that I think about it the boys and I made caramel apples. So maybe I wasn't such a scrooge after all!


My sweet little boys don't like to be cute things for Halloween anymore . . . . sad face! But I think they're still pretty darn cute as these scary things!





Lockwood was a vampire (a left over Brittany costume except for the $2.99 face paint). Emerson was a skeleton (Lockwood was this last year and we had this costume since forever because Brittany was also this way back when)


To make the caramel apples I recycled them from this photo shoot.  Those are two very sweet girls! After we got done with the apples they were very pretty but not so tasty :)




Now that I'm motivated to decorate for Thanksgiving it's almost Christmas season, but Happy Fall anyway!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss