Back Porch Retreat

Back Porch Retreat



So excited to say that we are finally taking our porch back from the cats! We had it screened in, but we are still waiting on back ordered doors . . . . .

{1} We already had a four piece furniture set in this collection, unfortunately the cats have claimed the cushions.  I have plans to re-cover them with  this fabric {2} which was approved by my sister and friend.
 
{3} Doug has been wanting a swing on the porch and I hope to find or make something similar to this for him.
 
{4} I love this cute bolster pillow in a fun color to go with the patterned cushions.
 
{5} Thought this garden stool would be cute with a potted plant or all of Doug's magazines.
 
{6} My handsome guy bought me a grill  similar to this a couple years ago for my Birthday.  I know, I know, grills are suppose to be a guy thing but I am the cook in the family!
 
{7} Since we are outdoors this wooden pedestal should be our table centerpiece.
 
{8} I have put in a request with my father-in-law to build us this Ana White Providence Table. We currently have a table with six chairs which works for our family but it takes up a lot of room.  I love the classic look of a picnic table.
 
{9} Really like the design of this scalloped rug just not sure if I want a rug on the porch.  Thinking more of a stencil design for the entire porch floor since it is concrete.
 
This weather is calling us to have some porch dinner nights or enjoying a book while the kiddos play in the yard.
 
~Happy Fall Y'all~
 
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss