Our All American Girl

Parents are entitled to brag a little, right? Okay we don't mind doing that sometimes!


Please excuse the quality of the first picture since it was taken from Doug's phone

Who says girls who LOVE playing sports and hunting more than anything can't be pretty girly girls too!!  Ours sure does it all and I know some others who can too :)

I really think Daddy has had a hidden agenda over the kids winter break from school.  He and Brittany have spent every spare minute of the day hunting some sort of animal....Squirrels....Birds....Deer.  I did at one point have a new shopping buddy, but I will have her back after hunting season!  I know they are enjoying their time together and I have enjoyed seeing their excitement too.



Pictured here are some of Britt's friends from their Middle School Social.  Some of those sweet-pretty-hunting girls I mentioned above are pictured here!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss