A Thankful Thanksgiving!

Wow, it's Thanksgiving already?  While we sit and ponder where our year has gone it gives us the perfect opportunity to reflect on our many blessings.  I could literally go on-and-on-and-on, so to spare you here are a few.....

 Our loving church and church family - Nixville Baptist Church.  With their help we are blessed to raise our children with a constant Godly presence. 


This amazing man who is a loving husband and Daddy to our three children!


These wonderfully adoring family and friends of mine (missing some!) and all the memories they allow me to make with them.

The love of cousins!


Relay For Life and it's efforts with The American Cancer Society and the HOPE that one day we will find a Cure!


 The ability and will power to be myself (goofy) and that my kids can enjoy it too!



Papa and Mimi (not pictured) and their love for our family.  Most importantly that Papa instilled the love of Agriculture to Doug so that he can do the same for our children!

There is so-so-so much more that I am thankful for. 
Military.Parents.Work.Community.Education.Sports.Love.Health.Books.Beach.Fireplaces.Hugs.Leaders.Friends.Sacrifices.Prayer

Love and Blessings to you for a Happy Thanksgiving!!

Comments

  1. Wow *sniff sniff....you are such an inspiration in not only my life but Clayton and Chandler's as well! I couldn't ask for a better sister. I am so proud of you and all that you have become. I love you so much and I too am thankful that you allow me to be your friend not just your sister.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

A day in the life: Cotton Planting