Family Photo Sneak Peek

One thing we can count on every year is taking a family photo in the cotton field.  It is after all, one of Doug's greatest loves!

This day usually consists of some whines, but this year wasn't too bad.  However, I do not recommend wearing a skirt trying to beat the camera timer.

Here's your sneak peek:

 Brittany says I made her look like Superman in this shot, but I think it's breath taking!  I'm partial because they are my children, but I love to photograph them!

 Did I mention these were taken on our Anniversary?  Happy 7 years, Doug, and wishing for many more!
You know, I can't remember how much I paid for that tripod....that's how much I love it.  Scratched up legs were well worth capturing this sweet moment!!

When I catch up on editing, I'll post more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss