Meet The Kiddos!









Here is our youngest, Emerson! He has my Brother and Daddy's middle name of Henry. Fitting that he reminds me so much of my late brother Clay with his silliness and that stubbornness from my Daddy (which I may have inherited too). He also has those eyes that speak to you - Pweeeeaaaase Momma..I'm sorry, I'm sorry..just one more time..it was on accident..GaGa did it - can't help but give in or just laugh! It may be too that he is our last Baby :(











This is Lockwood or should I say - Douglas Lockwood Jarrell, Jr. As Doug taught him to say as soon as he could talk. . .he was named appropriately! He not only looks like Doug, but ACTS just like him. He is a Farmer to the core and wouldn't have it any other way!















This is our sweet daughter, Brittany. She is not only my daughter, but one of my best friends. Not only does she look like me . . . she has also inherited a heart bigger than mine - which I am so proud of. She loves sports, four-wheeling, swimming, friends ~ hates school, homework, chores, boys (Doug's wishful thinking on that last one!)












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Almost ....

Welcome to the family, Camden!

Wedding Bliss