Just a peek into our extraordinary {mostly crazy busy} life!
I am married to a Farmer and we have three precious children. Life is everything BUT dull in the Jarrell House.
Naughty OR Nice?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The boys were excited for this picture until Brittany actually started pulling those lights!
I hope everyone else is enjoying some family time this Christmas season.
It's 10:54pm on a Tuesday. Doug is still planting away at the field. My dedicated, hard working, passionate farmer has been known to log some long days. The past few weeks I realize just how often. We miss him when he's not home for supper with us. My eyes grow weary waiting on him to get home safely. The kids ask when Daddy will be home. I say, I'm not sure and Brittany comments, "That means late". The point is this. We realize the importance of his passion and dedication, but the outside world sometimes does not. I know during planting and harvest season that he will not be able to go to family gatherings, watch our kids' sporting events, or jump in the car for a family outing. The kids and I eat supper alone and now that Summer is here we sit up and wait for him to walk in the door! He keeps a high stress level from now until the crop is harvested. So we savor our time with him when we ...
Doug hounded me long enough to go see the Doctor so they could "fix" me. Well, I am in hopes of being on the path to doing just that. However, Doug did not like some of the specifics to get me there! One major factor being the change in OUR diet. He is at current time contemplating divorce if I stray off the path of cooking those good ole rich Southern meals he loves. Please pray for both of us!!
What on earth! Yes, this is what you would typically see at our back door. Shoe Overload! The following pictures should tell you a little about why this should be avoided. (A) This hanging shoe contraption hangs on the door in the laundry room. I think I am the only one in the house that knows this exists. (B) These three bins are also in the laundry room for shoes. These get used a little more than the hanging rack. Only because when the boys - all three of them, take off their shoes at the laundry room door I toss them in here. (C) This basket sits at the double doors into the dining room. Although we strictly use our back door(s) for entry we are not partial to just one. So, when I noticed the shoe pile up here I put this basket there. And (D) - we do have closets for EACH person in the house that are roomy enough to accommodate a few pairs of shoes. So, back to this picture. Brittany had FOUR...
Comments
Post a Comment